New paint job

To: "Mgs@Autox. Team. Net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New paint job
From: "Michael Ruhm" <abuemily@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:48:05 +0300
Okay, I'm going to make my first posting after weeks of lurking and soaking
up as much as I can.  Relatively new owner of a 72 CBB, and have been
restoring
it to good running condition over the past few months.  About all that's
left
is the body work/paint.  The car is relatively rust-free, with a few mirror
mounting
holes that need to be filled in, as well as old holes from trunk luggage
rack.  I
want to get the car stripped to bare metal and re-painted.  Any (rough)
idea(s) on
what it's going to cost me?  Would like to have a good job, but not looking
for show car--just something that will last for awhile. Should I go ahead
and
pull the windshield?  Not sure how much is involved in that, but the little
I've
seen indicates it's a pretty heinous job.

TIA
Michael Ruhm
72 CBB

///