RE: Positive Ground

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Positive Ground
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:55:25 -0500
Thanks for all the responses, but I failed to mention, there is no battery
in the car.  Also, the wires to the coil are not connected.  I guess I'll
just have to hook it up and try it.  There isn't a radio currently in it.
If anyone has an original AM/FM radio they would like to part with please
contact me off list.

Thanks,

Ken