Re: 76B, shuddering at 52 (mph, not age)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 76B, shuddering at 52 (mph, not age)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:52:31 -0700
You're not the only one, Tuck. I find I have to retighten mine from time to
time. Also, last time I checked, one of the front shock bolts had backed out
almost 1/2 inch. My policy is to crawl under the car at least twice a year
and check ALL the bolts. You never know what might be working loose. Those
of you who drop your cars off at Jiffy Lube (does anybody?) are missing an
opportunity for an inspection that might prove critical.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///