RE: Cobra sighting? [not very LBC]

To: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: RE: Cobra sighting? [not very LBC]
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:39:06 -0400
I toured the Factory Five factory last summer and sat in their coupe model.
Felt like I was Homer Simpson with the drool dripping from my lips.

Last weekend I was in my 76B with my SO touring parts of NJ we hadn't seen
like Frenchtown (good coffee). Anyways, when we left the coffee shop,
sitting across the street was an absolutely cherry 57 Chevy convertible
just in front of a 427 Shelby Cobra. When the Cobra driver started the
engine, we knew it. Such a sexy car.

We also saw a TF or TD (sorry, don't know how to tell) in a driveway in
Lambertville with a for sale sign. Sorry I didn't stop.
Bill

t 04:15 PM 8/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Factory Five makes one. Quite a monster I understand.
>
>Phil Vanner
>Mk1 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list