Anyone Interested?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone Interested?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:44:02 EDT
Hi,
A friend of mine has just started a small business supplying all the parts
necessary to convert MGB's to run a Chevy V-6 motor and T-5 transmission (ala
Firebird or Camero) The kits come complete with headers, gaskets, hardware,
motor and transmission mounts and adapters, motor mount brackets,
transmission cross members and easy to follow instructions with full
technical back up support via phone or e-mail. For more info call William
(Bill) Guzman. The company is called Classic Conversions Engineering and it's
located at > Box 183 // 2110G Las Posas // Camarillo, Ca. 93010. His phone
number is: (805)-484-1528 and e-mail is: BGGTV6@aol.com. I've seen his MGB-GT
with the Chevy V-6 conversion and its really done nice. If you contact him
he'll send you a brochure showing the kit and explaining a bit more than I
can. I have no affiliation or financial interest in the venture. He is just a
good Pal and his work deserves recognition! I hope this e-mail doesn't offend
anyone.I only submitted it for someone who wants a engine that is more
powerful than the stock MG.                          Albert Escalante 1978
MGB (stock 4 cyl);1977Jaguar XJ-6L (350 V-8) ; 1957 3.4 litre Jaguar DOHC 6
cyl.Saloon (Mk.I)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list