MGA barn find

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA barn find
From: "Ron Harris" <rharris3605@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:47:13 -0500
Hello Group,

Last Saturday my wife and I went on a short run with the local British car
club (Birmingham British Motoring Group), and ended the event at a local
restaurant for lunch. While we were in the restaurant, a fellow came in
looking for the driver of the MGA in the parking lot--Me! He said he had
just pulled a MGA from a barn and was hoping to sell it. He said he thought
it was a 1957 like mine, but also said it had "1600" on the engine.
Apparently he does not know much about it. He is asking $1000. The car is
located in Pell City, Alabama, which is approximately 60 miles east of
Birmingham just off of I-20 east, towards Atlanta. His name is David
Henderson  (205) 338-8316

Normally I would be interested in it myself, at least enough to go check it
out, but I have just finished my '57, and really don't need the temptation
of another project right now.
I do not know this seller, no personal interest, etc, etc.

Ron Harris
'57 MGA Glacier Blue

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list