Re: If it isn't already on your list of things to have in your

To: "Ajhsys@aol.com" <Ajhsys@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: If it isn't already on your list of things to have in your
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 20:47:16 -0600 (MDT)
Yep.  No big deal, it just fizzled to a stop...  I didn't have the part
with me, and it was easier to have my wife come out and tow me home
than to have her hunt though the garage for much more than a coil I had
sitting out...

I did pass a white RBB going the other way while I was being towed
home.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net