'65 project FS

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '65 project FS
From: "Doug" <dprather@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 08:25:41 -0700
I've got a '65 pull handle I paid $600 for last November. I brought it home,
stripped it to the frame, started to strip paint, and then, almost by
accident, I bought a boat. Can't have this many projects, and I'd entertain
offers on the B.

Bad: Wiring is gone. Doors have "Crack of doom." Needs Sill covers and dog
legs as you'd suspect.
All the vinyl was tossed except the top, which is serviceable but only
barely.

Good: PO installed new floors and carpet which are both still good. The
actual sills look good. I've done a lot of work taking digital pics,
removing parts, and bagging everything in labeled ziplocks. Aluminum hood,
wire wheels, jack, metal dash, pull handle doors, good glass. etc.

The car is near Tacoma, WA. I'd even think about trading for sailing stuff,
day sailors, kayak,(street) motorcycle, or even good old cash.

dprather@centurytel.net

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list