One Down...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: One Down...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all who responded to my pleas for help on the reupholstering
project on my '65 B seats! I finished one today and got a start on the
second (which will be MUCH easier and quicker!). It looks great! A few
areas I could have pulled a bit tighter, and I am wishing that I had
started on the driver's seat first, since that will be covered (by me)
most of the time... But I'm really pleased with the first major effort on
the project car. Now to get that second seat done and start cleaning up my
engine!

(Hey Ed only took me 4 months!!!!)

=====
Dan DiBiase