[No LBC] Golf Benefit

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: [No LBC] Golf Benefit
From: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 13:28:37 -0400
First I want to apologize for the off-topic post.

I have a friend that has an 8 year old son with cancer. My softball team is
organizing a benefit golf outing on Tuesday Sept 25. This will be near King
of Prussia, PA. If anyone is interested in participating, please contact me
off list for more details.

Thanks

Larry

LBC Content - I want to see if they will let me drive the Midget as a golf
cart ;-)

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list