Re: Speedo Cable

To: <LROB143@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:00:21 -0400
My tach worked for exactly 11 miles after hook up, before it started
bouncing around again.  The gauge was rebuilt a couple of years ago
and never hooked up, I think it is the tach drive on the back of the
generator, it was oozing grease from all around the sides.  When we
started the engine after installing the new cable it held steady at
around 800 RPMs, drove back to town and after a couple of stoplights
it started bouncing. The speedo on the other hand so far is working
just fine after a new cable.
Mike R

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list