Nice 79 MGB FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice 79 MGB FS
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:43:55 EDT
Hi All,

I have to admit, I've cheated....I bought my wife a BMW 735il last fall and
have loved it.  When a 325is coupe became available last week, I bought it.
I really do not need two cars, therefore my 1979 MGB is for sale.  Details
are as follows:

New paint (Brooklands Green) 2 months ago
New Tickford Top (last month)
New head gasket and valves (3 months ago)
New battery and alternator
Recent interior (black, perfect)
Telescopic shock conversion
Chrome bumper springs
New bushings
Totally de-smogged
dual SU HIF4 w/ K&N Filters
new windshield and windshield seals
Euro Spec Distributor with Pertronix Electronic Ignition
Lucas Sport Coil
Recent tune up
Oil changed 500 miles ago
no leaks
4 speed transmission
recent clutch and roller bearing throw out bearing
header with Peco exhaust
Minilite reproduction wheels/ knock offs (including spare)
Good Tires/ Brakes
126000 miles

Same owner last 5 years
No expense spared runs and drives great!
Needs nothing (to the best of my knowledge) this vehicle has been fully
reconditioned.

Price $10K negotiable

Car is in the Orlando Florida area.  Delivery can be arranged.  Pics
available upon request.

Any questions, please call Nels at (407) 328-6786 or reply to nferre@aol.com.

Thanks,
Nels