Re: I survived the WTC disaster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I survived the WTC disaster
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:55:12 -0400
Rick:

I finally received word that my cousin (82nd floor) made it down the
staircase and out of the building about ten minutes before the collapse.
The radio just announced the loss of 200 fire fighters, so you and she were
among the lucky ones.

While I'm feeling grateful that my cousin is safe, I'm praying for the
families of those who don't know where their loved ones are now or who do
know that they're gone.   I think when this is over we're all going to know
someone who didn't make it, the death toll is rising with every news bulletin.

Barbara Leckstein

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list