Re: WTC disaster

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WTC disaster
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:20:44 -0400
Actually it is Mike Graziano that works for Credit Suisse, not sure where
Mike Razor works. Mike G's office is not in the WTC, but in Midtawn. His new
wife Winnie's office is just up the street from the WTC. They are both OK.
Winnie walked to Midtown to get to Mike's office.

He posted to the Spridget list, from home, last night.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget