Rick Brown - WTC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rick Brown - WTC
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:23:36 EDT
Rick!

Great news that you are alive and physically unhurt. I did not realize that
you actually worked in WTC...

I personally did not get much sleep last night, and actually had to revert to
chemicals (xanax) to ease my anxieties.  I can only imagine what you went
through.....same for Jim Brucato who was on a tug in New York Harbour, David
Deutsch who was driving into the City, for that mattter, any of us with ties
to the New York area and Washington, D.C. area.

I can only hope that justice is swift.

rick ingram
69 mgc
78 mgb