Re: WTC AND HOSTAGES STANDING UP

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: WTC AND HOSTAGES STANDING UP
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:40:03 -0700
On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 11:40:17AM -0400, E.Claure wrote:

> meet resistance from those hijacked. Fight back! Airports should frisk all
> arabs although not all are bad people it is better to be shure than sorry.
> Lost a friend yesterday and I am pissed. Enrique

And while they're at it they should frisk all niggers, spicks, kikes,
wops, japs and long haired hippies. All we need to do is just rescind
the bill of rights.

Yes, the thousands of people who died are a tragedy, but not nearly as
much of a tragedy as losing our liberty.

--
They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

///