WTC and LBC's

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTC and LBC's
From: "COSTICH,ALAN (Non-HP-USA,ex1)" <alan_costich2@non.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:21:30 -0400
To Jay Donoghue: Welcome home! I was in Quang Tri in '71. Americal. 71st
assault helicopter co. And, I too, say it's time our country said "Enough!"
to the terrorists.

To Rick: I second Jay's words about PTSD. Don't hesitate to talk to someone
now.

To Dave Littlefield: Thanks for holding the fire extinguisher at the Glen
this past weekend. You are good company. But, I've lost your e-mail address.

To AOH9999: Did you get to the Glen this weekend?

And to the rest of the list on this side of the pond:
> This e-mail was sent to me and I thought I would pass it along.
>
> I hope you and your families and friends are all safe.  This isn't much
> but it's something.
>

> Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out
of  your establishment and light a candle.  We will show the world
that Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.  Please
pass this to everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to reach everyone across
the United States quickly.

> The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
> We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list