Fwd: Fw: FW: Tribute to America

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Fw: FW: Tribute to America
From: Tomsaudi200@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 02:30:04 EDT
The following editorial was written by a Canadian journalist. Its contents
really touched me, but given its content, I realize listers here represent
several foreign countries. While I feel this piece is worth reading, let it
be known I am not ignorant that NATO, the European Community, and several
nations are offering support to the US following this great tragedy. What I
hope this shows is that, strong as we are, your help and support will prove
these terrorists to have no backing, no praise, no support.
From: "Alan and Liz Bardach" <poin@pa.net>
To: <Awbardach@aol.com>, <ButterMarc@aol.com>,
  <bruce_levinson@hotmail.com>, "Cindy and Jason Minnich"
  <minnich1@epix.net>, <carl@bigfool.com>, <chw1@ptd.net>,