RE: Just a suggestion, but.....

To: "'WSpohn4@aol.com'" <WSpohn4@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Just a suggestion, but.....
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:05:33 -0700
> ....could we get back on topic and talk about MG's?

        It's a very difficult time for all.

        There are many people who's livelihood depends upon the commerce
that has slowed almost to a halt by the attack of a terrorist group.

        I hope I speak for all who have made the love of British cars their
livelihood.  Our children will eat better and more often if folks get back
to talking about and wrenchin' on their MGs.

        Not to belittle the loss.  More in a way to make the world know that
we will go on.

        I'm going to stay away from the tellie for a while, and see if I can
get my '79 B back up and running.  I got it to bark the other day, but the
fuel system is still screwy.

regards

Kelvin.

///