MGA spotted in Roswell, GA.

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA spotted in Roswell, GA.
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:53:12 -0400
Lotsa B's in Atlanta area. 3,000,000 people! Not too unusual to see one now
and then. Don't see too many A's driving around though.

Spotted yesterday, what appeared to be a late 50's MGA with top down, white
with red interior. Male driver waved at me and my wife after I gave him a
few "toots" from my big rig sounding air horns, (yes, I know, NOT OEM!) from
my Black Beauty B which we were on the way to dinner in. We were at the
corner of Old Alabama and Holcomb Bridge Road, in Roswell, GA. I probably
scared the Hell out of him with those horns! Sorry. Anybody on the list?

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net
website- http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield