Re: British Invasion 2001

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Invasion 2001
From: "Michelle Nadeau" <m.nadeau@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:29:07 -0400
Hey David, is that you standing next to the silver MGB with the rollbar?
That's my car! I'm a little behind on my e-mail. This was my first year
going, but not my last. Great show. Got to drive around the streets of
Vermont following a Lotus Cortina twin cam. Lot of fun. I got to talk to
Rick Brown, actually he was staying in the same motel I was. I saw Carl
French's brother's GT, very nice. I think they had over 400 cars on the
field and a friend said that there were many more in the parking lot because
this was the first year you had to pre-register. Hope to see a bunch of
lister's there next year.

Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list