Heater/blower switch-Directional problems

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater/blower switch-Directional problems
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:35:20 -0400
Thank you everyone ( Bob, Maynard, dnw, etc )
for helping me out !
I'll do everything you mentioned this Saturday.

Maynard, what should I ask for at the parts store for
an electronic replacement flasher ?
Obviously I'll take it out and hand it to them to get the
correct # of stabs, but what else should I ask for?

The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."
 Lucas denies having invented darkness. But they still claim
"sudden,  unexpected darkness"
 Lucas--inventor of the first intermittent wiper.
 Lucas--inventor of the self-dimming headlamp.
 The three-position Lucas switch--DIM, FLICKER and OFF.
The other three  switch settings--SMOKE, SMOLDER and
IGNITE.
 The original anti-theft devices--Lucas Electric products.
 Why do the English drink warm beer? Lucas made the
 refrigerators, too.

Dan
68 MGBGT
God Bless America