Re: Biscuit vs Autumn Leaf - Difference?

To: Andy Drake <adrake@mail.ru>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Biscuit vs Autumn Leaf - Difference?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Andy, I also have a '76B and my car has Autumn Leaf, which was the
standard 'tan' color for that year. So, you have it too, unless a previous
owner changed it... Do you have 'Original MGB' by Clausager? If not, you
should pick it up as it's an exxcellent guide to what the cars came with,
and has lots of pix of many details. After taking a quick look - there
never was a 'biscuit' color for the interiors - the '78 to '80 cars had
'beige' instead of 'autumn leaf'....

Hope this helps....

=====
Dan DiBiase