MG X-Power images

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG X-Power images
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:50:09 -0500
Anybody have a good MG X-Power logo (like from the Le Mans
racer)? I'm messing around with making backgrounds for my
Sun and Windows, I've got a classic MG (red on gold), a shiny
chrome MG, and a Safety Fast. I think I could put all four
together and make a really cool background.

Of course, I should be working on the tie-rod ends, vapor
lock, and general un-DPOing of my car.

There's a question. I've got a vapor lock problem. After the
car gets warmed up, and you stop it, it will vapor lock, and
it takes 3-4 minutes of cranking to get it going again.

This is a 77 with the single Z-S carb. My brother thinks it could
be the fuel pump getting weak. I've been thinking of replacing the
fuel filter and fuel line from the filter to the carb, and maybe
rerouting it around the master cylinders, etc.

Any ideas?

Ok, and the tie rod ends. Any suggestions, other than a bigger
hammer. That's what the local shop suggests. I bought a 3lb hammer
but haven't got it up in the air yet. September and October aren't
"free-time" months for me.

Thanks,
Paul.
'77 B (still DPOd)

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155

///