More Engine Stuff...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Engine Stuff...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
Tonight, I loosened up the various rusty connections on my 18GB engine -
oil hoses, radiator hose, and a third hose that exists the engine block
right next to the rear oil hose. It's a smaller gauge than the oil hose,
but none of the manuals I have (Bentley, Haynes, Chilton) have a clear
picture of what this hose is... I looked at the '76B engine, and the hose
goes to a junction of some sort that rests on top of the passenger-side
(on LH cars) footwell. What the heck is that hose?!

Gonna spend some time scraping crud off tomorrow, then wheel it down to
the storm drain in front of my house for the foamy stuff and rinsing.

TIA...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ