Re: Last weekends

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last weekends
From: "mghirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:05:28 -0500
This can be frustrating.  Remember an engine needs three things to run, air,
fuel, and spark.

Assuming you checked the spark correctly and there is none, we have to start
someplace.  With the ignition on, the white wire to the distributor should
show 12+volts.If not, there is a problem with the igntion switch or the wire.
Trace it.

If there is 12v, I need to know more:  Stock distributor with points, stock
distributor with a pointless system installed, or an aftermarket distributor
altogether?

Maynard Hirsch
78B
67B