RE: diagnostic help-left turn grinding

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: diagnostic help-left turn grinding
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 03:08:12 -0400
Hi Bill,

When turning left most forces are put onto the right. So you might check the
right front bearing for wear.
Does the sound appear when breaking and turning left combined only or ever
when turning left?
Check the alignment of the front steering.
I noticed a tyre touched on of the suspension bars after reassembling the
front steering when the steering went to the outer lock.
After full alignment this was gone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hans