Weber 32/36 DGV vs. 32/36 DGAV or DGEV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber 32/36 DGV vs. 32/36 DGAV or DGEV
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:09:48 -0400
Hey folks,

     Can anyone tell me the difference between these two carbs? Sometimes I
see both intermixed. Are they the same? Does it have to do with automatic
choke? I have read that the SU's are better for low and mid range power,
but the Weber 32/36 DGV is better at higher RPM's. I guess the Weber would
be best for autocross (my ultimate goal for my '67 MGB-GT. I did hear that
the Weber is totally streetable though? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jim L
1967 MGB-GT (still working on the name, JD)
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
"my karma ran over your dogma"

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list