Re: Cape Cod

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cape Cod
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Frank is right - I didn't realize that this was a first effort! I was
impressed with a number of things, not the least of which was the 2 LHD MG
Y Tourers that were there! Love those cars. Black and a dark blue, both
with tan interiors, and both in excellent condition. Lots of big Healeys,
too. There was a very representative mix of British sports cars there -
not a lot of any particular type (except the aforementioned Healeys and
TR6's) but a broad spectrum...

Frank - did they really give out 99 trophies?? If so, guys, this is the
show to be at 'cause I'm guessing there were about 60 cars!

Weather was great on Sunday (and Monday and Tuesday as well)... Can't
think of a better place to be in early October than Cape Cod!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)