RE: MGA trade -almost

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MGA trade -almost
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:11:47 -0400
A month or so earlier and we could have worked out a deal. I had a 1966
Lincoln Continental Convertible. I sold it not to long ago. My friend gave
me his 1967 MGB-GT. My wife didn't think the Lincoln was safe for the kids
(not sure about that one, I think it was the whole convertible thing, I
think she ignored the fact that the car was 18' 2" long and weighed
5500lbs)so I figured why own such a huge car? The BGT is mine to do what I
want, hopefully it will autoxing soon.

Cheers!

Jim L
email: jim5@us.ibm.com