Re: Caution! Possible Attempted Virus attack!

To: Eddie Sheffield <eddie@mediarchive.com>
Subject: Re: Caution! Possible Attempted Virus attack!
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:19:15 -0400
Eddie Sheffield wrote:

> Problem is it is pretty easy to "spoof" email and make it appear to be coming
> from someone else. For example the "Snow White" virus that several of us
> (yep, me to0) get periodically always has a "from" field of something like
> "someone@sexyfun.net" which I doubt is a real address. I get a lot of "spam"
> with bogus from addresses as well. Sometimes I get spam sent to me that is
> FROM me!

SO DO I !!!!! How do they do that????? I want to send it back to them, from
them.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289, IBMWR
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Avant Very Silver
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red
1972 Suzuki TS185 Dual Sport, Very sort of orange. For Sale

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///