Re: The end of Speedvision

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: The end of Speedvision
From: "swillis" <swillis@premiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:29:13 -0500
Sent my two cents to Speedvision:

"Word is out that you are cutting out everything but NASCAR. I am into
vintage. Most men love vintage cars. It's like a beautiful woman. We cannot
stop looking at vintage cars. There is nothing sexy about NASCAR. I will
never stop on SPEEDVISION while surfing the dial if I only see Championship
Wraslin' style cars going round a circle. I believe I speak for more men
than you might think. "