Thinline

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thinline
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:14:43 -0400
Folks at world,

I find that web pages are so busy trying to sell that they have no time for
anyone wanting to buy!!!
I have been unsuccessful in locating the offices of the people who make
Thinline electric radiator fans.  I have some measurements I need to check
before ordering. (And from where do I order?) I found Spal excellent in
this respect but their fans do not have the specs I want.

I am particularly interested in the Thinline model 32614-VUF 14" and 3"
thick but gives a massive 1,980CFM for US$79

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net

///