Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Can anyone tell me what this is?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:23:27 -0400
Rick Brown wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I received an email from someone who surfed onto my website.  He got. what
> looks to me like a kit car, for free and was wondering what it is.  Does
> anyone  have an idea?
>
> To view to the following URL:
> http://members.home.com/brown409/unknown.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick

Could it be one of those Excalibur SSK kit cars? I think they are meant to
imitate a Mercedes SSK. There are two of them in the town where I live, and I
see
them regularly with "For Sale" signs on them. The only kit car that has ever
made
sense to me is the Cobra 427. I mean, why go to all the expense and time and
work
to build something that will never be any more than an oddity that depreciates
faster than a new car. At least a 427 Cobra look - alike will still blow the
doors off almost anything else.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289, IBMWR
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Avant Very Silver
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red
1972 Suzuki TS185 Dual Sport, Very sort of orange. For Sale

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///