Re: Checker Alternators

To: BOlsen3447@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Checker Alternators
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 02:53:55 -0700
Not quite sure offhand, i'll have to go look at it.
It's the one that's in their computer, so hopefully the right one.
Says Lucas on it, and looks identical to one I had before that I got for
more money at a british parts place.  That one had a year warranty.
Guess when it broke?
Is there more than one alternator I could be using?
Does the fact that I use the older distributor play a role?
If you know where I can look on the alternator for the model #, please
yell back.
Thanks,
Mike Jose
(ignition light dimly on but seemingly no draining)

BOlsen3447@aol.com wrote:

> What model # / Part # Checker alternator do you use in your 79B?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///