Re:

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:41:31 +0100
The air control knob is easy to turn on both mine, but the V8 heat control
is stiff and the roadster easy.  Even on the V8 the knob will move easily
back and fore whilst taking up the free play in the cable/linkages, if yours
has no free play I would say that it is the control itself that is sticky
and not the cables or water valve.

PaulH.