Re: Dr. Doug - missing - now looking for help

To: Doug Russell <DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com>, MG List
Subject: Re: Dr. Doug - missing - now looking for help
From: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:53:27 -0500
Hiya Douggie Wouggie

I feel like Charlie Brown!!!

Been mostly lurking for a while - too freaking busy. But I get in a shot or
2 from time to time.

Glad to know you're still kicking around in that C. I might even have a
better chance to keep up now with my new and improved engine!! Well for 50
feet or so anyway.

My guess on the B clutch - dry - or the seals in the cylinders are gone.

Usually the return of the pedal to the normal spot is done by a spring in
the MC. Bet ya its all rusted out in there.

Might just take ol' Jimmy up on the thought to come up and see ya.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget