Overdrive box available near Seattle

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive box available near Seattle
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:03:32 -0800
Hello All:
First of all a thanks to the many replies on my question 2 months ago for a
quality engine rebuild shop near Seattle. I selected Performance Motors in
Lynnwood which did one a very nice job. The car is back on the road with a
1976 engine that has been returned to mid 60's specs, with larger valves,
hotter cam, double row timing chain, and balancing. It really feels and runs
great. These guys really know about LBC's and you can tell by the way they
quote engine specs off the top of their heads. If any one else uses them,
tell Pete that I sent you and maybe he will find that oil pressure sender he
said he might look for!!

Secondly, Pete at  the same shop (Performance) has an overdrive available.
In Pete's own words... "
 > > I have an MGB GT that I was thinking of returning to
> > > original but have since decided to modify it.
> > >
> > > I was going to put in an overdrive trans. Since my plans
> > > have changed, I no longer require the overdrive trans.
> > > It's a 1977 functional (tested) transmission. I would
> > > like to get $975.00 for it. If interested please respond.
>> Pete "

Please email him directly and tell him you "heard it on the MG list" :
perfservice@att.net and their web site is:
http://www.yourwrench.com/

P.S. I wish I could buy it for my GT, but I just spent a wad on the new
engine, and the budget is a little low. If anyone wants to loan me the one
grand..... <smile>

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
1969 MGB/GT without overdrive but with a new heart!!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///