Re: New MG advertising problem

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Subject: Re: New MG advertising problem
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:22:33 -0800
The ASA are a group in England that monitor advert's to make sure the don't
tell lies or bend the truth too much.....!!!!
Seems a little extreme to me in this case, but then if I remember right
they were always like that when I lived over there.

Elevenses, is the point between breakfast and lunch where your stomach
starts to growl for lunch but it's too early and too it's late for
breakfast.  About the time in the morning for a donut.

"Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net> on 11/06/2001 12:37:26 AM