leak

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: leak
From: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:50:36 -0400
Hello listers:
                        you may recall about a month ago my describing my &4
B's leakage. Well weather has been good until this week no rain! Now this week
has provided the opportunity to explore. It seems to be coming in through the
bases of the wipers and the wiper washer "thingy". Were there rubbers that
should be around the wiper boxes to act as a grommet to stop the flow...and I
do mean flow...of water?

                                                                        Malco
lm

///