Re: mga identification

To: <ShearSAVVY1@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mga identification
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 18:58:10 -0700
Bill

The car is definately a 1600 going by the body number - and probably is in
the following chassis number range 78445 - 79324 - I have no idea what the
engine is although I did find another car on Koen Struijk's site  with a
similar engine number.  Try doing a tracing of the chassis plate see if that
brings out any of the numbers/letters.

Koen's site is at the following address if you want to do some more research
into the numbers:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgarh

Click on register and then on register database.

Rick

 http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
http://members.home.net/brown409