parting out 71 BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: parting out 71 BGT
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:31:28 -0700
While I'm posting to the list, I thought I should mention that I'm parting
out a 71 BGT. I probably mentioned it earlier in reference to removing
parts to resurrect a 72 B parts car.

The 72B is currently at the body shop to replace rocker panels, floor
boards, etc and to get repainted. When its done, I need to remove and get
rid of the remains of a very rusty BGT to free up some garage space. The
remaining shell will get hauled out to a recycler but I hope to remove
anything and everything of any use. A fair amount of parts will go into the
72 B, primarliy the engine and transmission. But if anyone out there has a
need for anything else, email me with your needs and I'll let you know if I
have it and how much I'll let it go for.

I would actually let most of it go free for the hauling. The only problem
is that its located in Billings, Montana.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///