Re: Catalogs to shop from

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Catalogs to shop from
From: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <mjeffcock@tru.eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:39:07 -0400
Hello Listers:
On the subject of catalogs you guys in the USA should be aware of Obsolete
Automotive in Ontario. They have a very wide selection of parts, a good
website: www.obsoleteauto.com , excellent technical advice and they are
really good to deal with. I have no connection with them except I've spen a
lot of money there over the 17-18 years. They send out a monthly flyer with
sale items andvery good tech. articles. With the Canadian dollar at about
0.62 you should give them a look.

                                Malcolm in Nova Scotia