Re: upholstery kits

To: "Phillip Farmer" <pilot@ccc-cable.net>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: upholstery kits
From: "Den's E-mail" <dbuster@integraonline.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:05:45 -0600
Phil--

I've used Moss' upholstery kits on two Midgets and been very satisfied. I
went the whole route -- upholstery, seat foams, seat diaphrams, etc. The fit
was good and it didn't take long to do the whole job. If you need to replace
the webbing under your seats (assuming it is webbing) with Moss' rubber
diaphrams, we found that it was easiest to stretch the diaphram by heating
it with a hair dryer as we stretched it by pulling on a piece of wire or
tough cord that you've attached to the diaphram's hooks. Otherwise, getting
the diaphram to stretch from one side of the seat to the other is awfully
tough on the hands and fingers.

Good luck.
Dennis Buster

> Any recommendations on best vendor and kit for new seat covers for my MG.
>
> Phil Farmer

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///