RE: Martha E. Zietlow

To: "'mgs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Al Wulf" <wulfmgbv8@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Martha E. Zietlow
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:03:17 -0700
Blake, I'm passing your message on to Alan Magnusson, Al Wulf and Dick
Fritz.  Alan is the MGCC Rocky Mountain Centre historian; Al just seems
to know everybody who ever attended a MGCC meeting; and Dick has a keen
mind when it comes to many of the historical events in the Rocky
Mountain area.

You should also call Paul Dierschow.  Paul's been around here for years
and runs a British Car repair company.

Paul's number is (303) 422-9272.

I wasn't aware of Steamboat races back in the 50's, but you learn
something new every day.

I do know there were mountain races but I thought they were in the Aspen
area.  In fact I happen to have a newspaper on my desk right now that
has an article about the 1952 Aspen Road race.  Oops, just read, "The
idea for racing through Colorado's mountain town(s) spread to  ...
Steamboat Springs in 1955."

Good luck on your quest.

Larry Hoy
Al, Alan, and Dick; the following message was posted on the MG internet
mail list.  If I remember right Blake lives north and east(?) of us.
Blake do you live in the Dakotas?