Re: Stebro SS exhaust part number TR8006

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Stebro SS exhaust part number TR8006
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:36:44 -0500
here's a copy of the email reply directly from Stebro
---their French Canadian so his reply was kind of funny
Hallo Sir,
Sorry, bad we don`t have this numbers .
We can also make a Muffler and tipes for Your Car.
Please send me the measures ,lenght.wide, and diameter,
and diameter frm the tube.And pictures, or a drawing,

Kind regards , Christian Wyss .
-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----