Re: Another dumb move

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another dumb move
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:10:40 -0800
Don't think oil is a problem. Balance, maybe. BTW I thought there were 6
flywheel bolts, with locking tabs that each spanned two bolts? Assuming
we're talking about a B, here. It's best to be specific...

Oh, I looked it up, apparently later cars had a single locking ring. Still 6
bolts, though. Did you fit the locking ring? If not, I'd take it back apart
(BTDT).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149