72 MGB-GT for sale near Chattanooga

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 MGB-GT for sale near Chattanooga
From: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:18:29 -0500
Hello listers,
I'll start off by saying that I have no financial interest in this
whatsoever. I just want to see this car get a good home and wish it could be
mine.
Anyway, it's a 1972 MGB-GT, painted orange, has HIF4 carbs. The driver's
side fender has been replaced at some time and the grill has been removed.
The interior is shabby but not too far gone. I have looked it over pretty
well and haven't found any rust, but I'm not a GT expert. The clutch
cylinder under the hood was dry. It looks like a complete car that's been
off the road for awhile.
Here's the kicker, the seller is asking $500. This could either be a very
complete parts car or an inexpensive restoration start. My wife has informed
me that we have neither the space nor the extra money to have another MG in
the family, and she's pretty much correct as much as I hate to admit it.
The seller is Hot Wheels of Chattanooga, and is located in Red Bank, which
is a small Chattanooga suburb. I can get more information if needed.

Hot Wheels of Chattanooga
4044 Dayton Blvd.
Red Bank, TN 37415
(423) 877-3300

As I said before, no financial interest, just looking for a good home. Good
luck, and Happy Thanksgiving.

-Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list