wiring question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wiring question
From: 1959 MGA <275GTB4@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:14:41 -0800 (PST)
I am almost finished replacing the wiring harness on my 59 MGA and have 2
questions.

1. what is the polarity of the headlamp plug, eg which is the ground, low
beam and high beam assuming you are looking at the face of the connector in
this orientation and using 12 3 and 9 for the positions:

               12
              ______

        9   |        |  3

2.  The horn does not work.  I have 12 volts to the horn and the opposite
side of the circuit sinks to ground when the button is pushed.  Where I come
from that is called a circuit but it is an awfully quiet one.  The horn
works when hooked to a 12V charger.

TIA

Bill

It's almost done!!!!!