Re: oil pressure gauge

To: Charlie & Jennifer Schellinck <jschelli1@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: oil pressure gauge
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:00:04 -0800
Charlie,
I did this conversion to my 70B last year.  Look in the Moss catalog p. 152.
You will see part 23 for hose from connector to gauge. Part 24 is the connector
you'll need and part 25 is the hose that connects to the engine.  If you have
any more trouble, send me an email off line and I'll send pics.
Jim
70B
78B

Charlie & Jennifer Schellinck wrote:

> My 1970 MGB roadster has a electric oil pressure gauge that is acting up. It
>will work for a bit then not read anymore, I have confirmed that there is oil
>pressure as I can see it seeping from the rocker shaft. I would like to change
>to  the latter style hydralic pressure gauge, what would this require? I have
>the gauge but cant find where the sender comes off the block any help is
>apprecated.
> Adam Schellinck
> 1970 MGB Roadster

///